The Little Branch is excited to extend Landscaping & Decorating services to Second Life™ Residents!
We have recruited SL’s Best Stylists in Home and Garden to provide you with top notch services in Landscaping, outdoor decor and interior design! We work with the grid’s best of the best! High quality content, unique designs and features that will make your home a place to enjoy year round.
Let us help you to create and beautify your home and garden of dreams!
To Schedule a Consult, Send a Notecard in world to Cari Mckeenan (Little Branch)
With the following information:
• SL Legacy/Display Name
• Which type of service you are seeking? Landscaping or Interior Decor or Both
• A general description of your idea and vision using ‘Keywords’ (waterfall, forest, romantic, beach, tropical, etc)
• An estimated time of completion date (this is always subject to change)
• When is the best time to reach you?
Landscaping services includes terraforming (if needed), use of trees, shrubs, grass, outdoor and garden decor, and access to Little Branch’s entire line of products. We have recruited the best of the best in SL to bring you their expertise and experience to create your dream escape!
Little Branch Landscaping Service rates:
The Full Region | – L$75,000
1/2 Full Region – L$35,000
1/4 Full Region – L$20,000
The Homestead – L$40,000
1/2 Homestead – L$20,000
1/4 Homestead – L$15,000
Interior Decorating services will include furnishing your home according to your wishes during the initial consult, along with optional home placement. The decorator will coordinate a theme or styling of your choosing.
Low land impact and effective use of space are of course taken into consideration, once completed the styling is sure to provide you with not just aesthetic pleasure but a higher quality of SL living and a wonderful experience to share for as long as you’d like.
Furnishings can be interior and/or exterior, tell us your vision and we will make it a reality for you.
Rates and estimated time of completions are subject to each team member’s discretion at this time.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before making contact! https://goo.gl/zzUSlO
- It is imperative to come prepared with your ideas to the initial consultation
- We do not charge for consults, however our decorators work on a first come first served basis
- All payments must be paid at the Little Branch Decor. Services Payment Terminals located at Cosmopolitan Town. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aspen%20Springs/225/18/21
- Select your chosen designer/landscaper. (refer to your consultation if you have questions)
- Right click on the desired service (Full Region Service or Homestead Service) and pay the amount agreed upon. (refer to Terms & Conditions https://goo.gl/zzUSlO)
- Please allow for 24-48 hours for our designer to contact you after your payment has been made.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
- Our landscapers may be busy with multiple projects so we ask for a bit of flexibility with time
- We encourage open communication between you and your designer.
- Your vision for your project is our ultimate goal. Be specific using keywords, screenshots from other sources, moodboards, colour themes, etc. when speaking with your designer.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to helping you to create the home, garden, and world of your dreams!
Cari Mckeenan | Little Branch Owner, Designer